25 november 2013

Birthday weekend

Hey guys!

Internet is really bad right now which is why I've been slow with the updates here! But now I have to tell you about my weekend. I have had the best birthday weekend ever.

On Friday me and a few friends went to this big mansion in vaucluse with an amazing view over the sea and a big pool. This house was unreal. We got free food and drinks and met some really nice people. After this houseparty we continued our celebration in a club at kings cross. It was so much fun. Unfortunately nobody brought their camera so all I've got is some blurry Iphone pics..


 Why not put two HUGE christmas decorations in the house..?
 1 of a million bedrooms.
 A pretty small closet.

Saturday was boatparty time! We went out with this big boat and had some drinks and got some new connections and new friends. Later that night we jumped to another smaller boat that took us to a floating nightclub called the island. That's where we spent the rest of the night with all of our new friends. Amazing day.

 We saw this pretty hardcore pink hummer limo on our way to the boatparty.








Sunday was a day of hangovers and laughs about the weekend. Later that night we went to dinner with our good friend and really talented photographer David Mannah. We ate some delicious haloumi and different kinds of seafood. When we where about to leave I got a birthdaybrownie with some icecream from the restaurant. So cute!



This morning I woke up when my lovely roommate Sally came in to my room singing happy birthday. She had made me breakfast! Such a great start of my actual birthday! Tank you so much honey! <3

Now I have to get ready to go to work. Im doing a beautyshoot for Oyster Magazine and later we're meeting up some friends for a last birthday-dinner! I feel like such a lucky girl! :)

CYA

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar